Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Fair Trade Boutique and Nativities Exhibition
These two initiatives will highlight a wide range of handcrafts made by artisan groups in The Philippines, and unique hand-carved olive-wood products made by Christians in Bethlehem.
Please support these cathedral initiatives to help communities in The Philippines get back on their feet after Typhoon Haiyan and show solidarity with Christian minorities in Bethlehem.
Both events will run concurrently. All are welcome to shop at the Boutique and view the Exhibition!
Volunteers are also needed in the following areas:
- Sales person in the Fair Trade Boutique
- Friendly welcomer at the Exhibition of Nativities
- Setting up and merchandising the Boutique and Exhibition
- Advocacy work supporting access to health care for refugee mothers and babies
- Sharing the messages and stories of fair trade with customers
- Publicity, advertising and marketing
- Transporting stock
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or 514 550 0054.